Joe Andon was recently interviewed by Nerissa Chaux from Filta Global. Throughout the podcast Nerissa delves into the fascinating story behind Joe Andons success from humble beginnings to turning Vuly into a local and global brand. Nerissa also picks Joes brain with some alternative topics throughout the interview including:
- Lessons learnt in the first year
- The question that no one's ever asked Joe!
- What are the top questions entrepeneurs should be asking themselves?
- Some insider tips if you want to work at Vuly
- What Joe would do if he could only spend 2 hours on his business every week
We hope you enjoy listening to this colourful interview!
Source: Filta Global
Contact Vuly Press
If you would like to publish an article about Vuly, our products or about trampolines in general, we'd be happy to help! Let us know on email@example.com, or call us on 1300 667 514.
Vuly also releases exciting press statements to its media contacts. To become a Vuly media contact, subscribe here:
Vuly owners on Instagram