Joe Andon was recently interviewed by Denis Walter on 3AW- one of Melbournes leading radio stations. During the interview, Joe and Denis discuss many topics, including:
* How he ended up working in the trampoline industry as a natural progression from marketing
* How he has revolutionised the trampoline industry- through safety, focussing on design aspects and excellence in customer service
* Diversification- new Vuly products and partnering with Skyzone- the largest trampoline park company in the world
* How he translates his passion for art into his company and products
* What makes our newest product, swingsets so successful-amazing accessories with lots of functions for play, shade cover and a highly unique frame design
* Joe also has tips for upcoming entrepeneurs- do what you love and build it into what you do, stay persistent- you need to be willing to be knocked down many times in business but able to get up and keep fighting every time without losing strength or determination
You can hear the whole interview in the below audio clip.
Contact Vuly Press
If you would like to publish an article about Vuly, our products or about trampolines in general, we'd be happy to help! Let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 1300 667 514.
Vuly also releases exciting press statements to its media contacts. To become a Vuly media contact, subscribe here: