Did you catch Joe Andons interview on 6PR on the afternoon segment with Simon Beaumont?
During the interview, Joe talks about:
- How he is able to distribute product throughout WA, with the Vuly head office in QLD
- The founding days of Vuly and how it evolved from Joes marketing background
- How he keeps Vuly innovative and at the forefront of the industry
- What sets Vuly products apart from the rest
- What makes Vuly such a special company and the importance of exceptional customer service
- Overcoming hurdles and challenges- staying motivated and mentally strong against adversity
- The importance of staying well versed and up to date with every department in the business
- Having the right people in the right place
- The need to sacrifice work life balance if you really want to excel
You can hear the whole interview in the below audio clip!
Contact Vuly Press
If you would like to publish an article about Vuly, our products or about trampolines in general, we'd be happy to help! Let us know on email@example.com, or call us on 1300 667 514.
Vuly also releases exciting press statements to its media contacts. To become a Vuly media contact, subscribe here: