The time is now to WIN the ultimate summer prize: a full backyard makeover from Vuly – filled to the fences with outdoor play equipment! You could get the backyard you've always wanted for your family, complete with trampoline, swing set, monkey bars and more.
All you have to do to go into the draw is...
- LIKE Vuly Play on Facebook or Instagram
- TAG 10 friends on either platform on the competition post
- COMMENT or MESSAGE a photo of the backyard that needs the makeover.
We'll select a winner in November 2019!
See Terms & Conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
- Open to nominees living in the Greater Brisbane Area, with a backyard.
- Criteria for entry are:
- ‘Liking’ the Vuly Facebook or Instagram account,
- ‘Tagging’ 10 of the entrant’s friends on the competition post on Facebook or Instagram,
- ‘Commenting’ or messaging a photograph of the backyard that the entrant would like made over.
- Entrants may nominate themselves or someone else to win the prize. However, the backyard photograph submitted for the competition must be the backyard that will be made over.
- The competition prize constitutes:
- A backyard remodel valued up to $5,000 – which may include landscaping, painting and gardening. Vuly will not perform major alterations to existing structures and buildings.
- Vuly outdoor play equipment valued up to $5,000.
- The competition winner will be selected in November 2019.
- The ‘backyard makeover’ will be performed by Vuly in consultation with the winner, who together will elect how the budget on remodelling and play equipment will be spent.
- The ‘backyard makeover’ will be undertaken at a date mutually agreed upon between Vuly and the competition winner – over 2 business days.
- The competition winner agrees to have their likeness used in footage in association with the competition in perpetuity and understand that film crews and Vuly personnel will be required to enter the backyard for the purposes of the competition.
- The competition winner agrees to have a time-lapse of their backyard makeover, as well as their ‘reaction’ to their backyard reveal, filmed and posted to Vuly social media.
- Nominees understand that this may necessitate restricted access to the competition winner’s own backyard until the makeover is complete and the film crew is present.