Our revolutionary Thunder trampoline is made up of vital elements that ensure its strength, safe and durability. Thunder's parts have been carefully designed, refined and crafted by the best in the world. We've worked alongside award-winning industrial designers D3 Design
and trampoline safety expert and International Standards Committee representative Professor David Eager
to bring you the best in design and functionality!
Thunder's parts have been stripped back to essential basics. With only six unique trampoline parts
, there aren't any nuts and bolts --- and it has to be the easiest trampoline to install! Let's take a closer look at these trampoline parts:
- Leaf Springs: Usually used for car and truck suspensions, Vuly's Leaf Springs are the first to be incorporated as trampoline parts. Tapered, they create a high quality suspension system that produces the best bounce you could ever get.
- Steel Joins: These joins are vital trampoline parts that form and hold the base of the trampoline frame together. Cast from steel, these are parts you'll trust!
- Frame Tubes: Up to three times stronger than usual frame tubing, these trampoline parts form two levels of great strength in the frame --- the strongest trampoline frame ever made.
- Net Tubes: Beautifully sculptured net poles that add aesthetic to your backyard! These trampoline parts put together make the tallest net poles to give users ultimate confidence when jumping high.
- Power Centre: The jumping mat and safety net are key trampoline parts now fused into one unit, which means its even easier to install and safer than ever!
- T-Joins: These trampoline parts provide additional strength and sturdiness to the secondary frame, holding it together and giving you great bouncing confidence!
Watch this video for more on the simplicity of Thunder's trampoline parts or find out more about Thunder's features
One thing for sure about Vuly's trampoline parts is that they're built to last. We'll give you 10 years of warranty on your trampoline frame and leaf springs, two years on the power centre and one year on all other components. What's even better is that you can get all your