Our major freight carrier, Direct Freight Express
, has released information regarding service interruptions in specific areas in Queensland and North Queensland.
The following areas remain affected by localised flooding and not all deliveries to these areas will be possible until later in the week:
- Rockhampton Region including west areas e.g. Blackall, Winton, Longreach, Emerald and Barcaldine;
- Gladstone, Maryborough, Bundaberg and Gympie;
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland e.g. Maleny, Bli Bli and Kilkivan;
- Toowoomba West e.g. Dalby, Chinchilla, Surat, St George, Charleville, Goondiwindi and Birdsville.
The following areas continue without disruption:
- Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Warwick, Tweed Heads and Lismore (please note that Lismore may be inaccessible over the next few days).
If you have any inquiries relating to your trampoline delivery in the above areas, or a trampoline
delivery in another area, please call Vuly Trampolines
on 1300 667 514
and check with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
Vuly Trampolines is doing our very best to ensure that your trampoline
delivery is delivered to you safely, and as soon as possible.